Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Selasa, 09 April 2013


A little girl in a village


Amelia’s house was in a quiet place. It was a hilly village; the garden of her house was very beautiful. Flowers with various colors grew there. Amelia grew some roses. She's a nature lover. One day Amelia closed her book. She felt tired after studying hard. She stood by the window. She could see the mountain from there. It was a beautiful bluish green. "How wonderful it would be if I could reach the top of that mountain without climbing."
"If you want to fly up there, follow me," said a soft voice. Amelia was surprised. "Who are you? Why did you come in without permission?"
"My name is Yuli. My home is a bit far from here. I want to be your friend, Amelia," said the girl.
"You know my name," said Amelia.
"I often hear your mother calling you," Yuli answered. She reached out her hand to Amelia. Amelia shook Yuli's hand.
"Why is your hand so cold? Are you ill?" asked Amelia, worried.
"I haven't been to school for few days," said Yuli.
"If you were sick, why aren't you in bed now?" asked Amelia.
"The fresh air will make me better, Amelia," said Yuli pulled Amelia's hand. She wanted Amelia to follow her.
"Oh, no. I cannot go now. I must do my homework."
"Okay. How about tomorrow? My mother will make some delicious cakes for me. You must taste some, Yuli," said Amelia.
"Thanks Amelia. You are so kind." Yuli waved to Amelia and then she was gone. Amelia's mother was puzzled to see her daughter talking alone.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © The Stories - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -